|YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments Premium Free Download|
|Type||WordPress Plugin (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments Premium v1.4.1 Free Download|
|Version||1.4.1 (Latest Version)|
|Update||12 March, 2021|
|Category||YITH WordPress Plugin|
|Selling Platform||Yithemes.com (Vendor: YITH)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
Paying a deposit to book an interesting product and paying the balance later, taking your time: we’ve all done that at least once, haven’t we? The dynamic doesn’t change: customers see a product in your ecommerce, they want it, but for various reasons they can’t buy it at that moment (usually because they don’t have enough money to spend). And what happens then?
It happens that these customers leave the shop. Unless you give them the option to reserve the product and leave a deposit so that they can be sure that thanks to this deposit, the product they want will become their property and not be sold to others.
YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments Premium plugin can prove to be an ace up the sleeve of your shop, especially if you sell medium or high-priced products: Sure, the higher the price of your products, the easier it is for you to lose customers because they lose the total amount cannot pay immediately.
More than a reliable plugin, a guarantee: let your customers leave a deposit and in addition to the loyalty you will see how the conversion rate of your shop increases.
YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments Premium Features: –
- Users who make a purchase can pay with a deposit and complete the full payment later
- Force users to pay a deposit during the purchase
- Exclude one or more products from deposit request
- Administrators can set a shipping method, or leave users the freedom to choose while purchasing
- The amount of the deposit can be fixed or by percentage according to the price of the product
- Set a specific expiration date after which users won’t be able to complete the payment of an order
- Refund the deposit of users when they don’t complete the purchase by the expiration date
- Administrators and users will receive automatically an email when a new deposit request is done
- Administrators can ask for a different deposit according to customer role, the product or its category
- Prevent users to complete the payment of an order digitally
- Customize the plugin labels
- Configure a different deposit for each variation available for the product
- Set the payment of the deposit as a default behavior