|WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing lists Free Download|
|Type||WordPress Plugin (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing lists v3.11.2 Free Download|
|Version||3.11.2 (Latest Version)|
|Update||02 June, 2021|
|Category||WooCommerce WordPress Plugin|
|Selling Platform||Woocommerce.com (Vendor: WooCommerce)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing lists extension is the ultimate tool for handling invoices, packing lists and pick lists in your WooCommerce shop. This plugin allows you to easily print documents for orders directly from the Orders page (one at a time and in bulk) while processing orders, and customers can view invoices from the My Account page.
By including invoices with orders shipped, you can provide important order and policy information to your customers when they receive their purchases. WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing lists takes the hassle out of providing customers with order information so you can print out the documents you need in bulk with just two clicks.
But that doesn’t just help your customers. Packing lists for individual orders and combined picking lists help you to speed up your fulfillment process, as the order items are sorted according to product categories to enable efficient picking and packaging.
What else can Print Invoices / Packing Lists do?
- Customize document appearance and information with a live preview using the WordPress Customizer — no coding needed!
- Easily print or email invoices on a per-order basis or in bulk. Emails will be sent only when an order is paid for.
- Let customers view invoices from the “My Account” page.
- Quickly print or email packing lists for one or more orders.
- Sort items on packing lists by category for faster order fulfillment
- Automatically email packing lists to shop admins for new orders
- Print pick lists for multiple orders to help with mass order fulfillment
- Optionally send professional-looking invoices as an HTML email to your customers
- Use sequential invoice numbers, or use WooCommerce order numbers as your invoice numbers
- Support for the Sequential Order Numbers Pro extension when using order numbers for invoices