|Jetpack CRM PayPal Sync Addon Free Download|
|Type||WordPress Plugin (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||Jetpack CRM PayPal Sync Addon v2.6.3 Free Download|
|Version||2.6.3 (Latest Version)|
|Update||07 June, 2021|
|Category||Miscellaneous WordPress Plugin|
|Selling Platform||Jetpackcrm.com (Vendor: Jetpack CRM)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
Retrieve all your customer data from PayPal, automatically. Jetpack CRM lets your connect PayPal to your WordPress website through Jetpack CRM PayPal Sync.
- Leverage – Use customer data that you’re not yet using!
- Synchronise – Creates Customers and logs transactions for you
- Automatic – Keeps your customer database up to date automatically
Easily import and synchronize your PayPal data
The PayPal Sync Extension is amazingly easy to use: just set up your PayPal API information and hit the “Import” button. All sales you make through PayPal are automatically added to your CRM as a customer with an associated transaction. This can be done with all other tools and functions of the CRM, such as B. the sales dashboard.
Use your existing customers (like a pro)
How often do you contact your old customers? Someone who has once spent money with you is very likely to buy again in the future. But that can only happen if you have your customer information at hand. As soon as PayPal Sync has imported your customers and transactions, a world of analysis opens up for you! Find out who your biggest customer is or identify the silent champ who always buys your stuff!
Set and forget
Click on “Import PayPal Information” and your customers and transactions will be added to your CRM. You only have to do this once, after which Jetpack CRM PayPal Sync will automatically keep your CRM up to date with your PayPal. You make a sale -> The customer and the transaction appear directly in your CRM.
User Examples: –
Bills paid through PayPal
Customers pay their bills via PayPal – this extension automatically synchronizes their data & payments in Jetpack CRM.
(Note, no invoices are generated from PayPal payments).
E-commerce with PayPal payment option
PayPal sync goes through your ecommerce life data and draws in and keeps all of your customers up to date!
Charitable donations through PayPal
PayPal Sync is also ideal for this!
PayPal Sync Features: –
- Syncs Customers – including checkout information (email, address etc.)
- Syncs Transactions
- Smart Updates – Customers get updated when info changes
- See aggregated data – Which are your VIP customers?
- Works with any PayPal Business Account
- Charming Support – direct support via email
- Easy to install & setup – a quick 2-minute job you can do directly from your browser
- Efficient Code – all extensions are performance optimised
- Jetpack CRM Promise – all extensions add value in a clean, effective way, guaranteed!
PayPal Sync Specification: –
- Requires PayPal Business account (for API access)
- Requires Jetpack CRM Version: 1.5+
- Requires PHP Version: 5.4+
- Compatible with WordPress Versions: WordPress 4.2+
- Tested on multiple server setups