|How to Install Blogger Template|
How to Install Template in Google Blogger
To install the template in Google Blogger, follow the steps given below: –
1. Download the template file from our site www.freegpl.com and save it to your computer.
2. Unzip the template file you downloaded.
3. Navigate to where you saved the unzipped files on your computer, and open the one that ends in .xml extension. You can open it using NotePad/WordPad or any other text editing software. Now select and copy the entire code written inside that file.
4. Log in to Blogger, and on your Blogger Dashboard, click on “Theme” located on the left side panel.
5. Click the “Edit HTML” tab.
6. Paste the copied code into the HTML Code Box (Code copied in Step No.-3) by replacing the existing code(Replace code of the default blogger template.
If you already have some existing widgets on your Blogger blog, you may get a warning message asking whether you want to keep them or delete them. If you want to preserve the work you’ve done before, click the Keep Widgets button. If you don’t need them anymore, click the Delete Widgets button.
7. Now click on “Save Theme”. All Done.
You may have to remove or move some page elements in order to get the template to display properly.