|CAOS Super Stealth Upgrade – Host Google Analytics Locally for Wordpress Free Download|
|Type||WordPress Plugin (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||CAOS Super Stealth Upgrade – Host Google Analytics Locally for Wordpress v1.7.0 Free Download|
|Version||1.7.0 (Latest Version)|
|Update||07 June, 2021|
|Category||Miscellaneous WordPress Plugin|
|Selling Platform||ffw.press (Vendor: FFW.Press)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
CAOS (Complete Analytics Optimization Suite) for Google Analytics enables you to host analytics.js / gtag.js locally and update them using the WordPress integrated cron schedule. Completely automatic!
Are you not a big Google Analytics user and just curious about your page views? CAOS supports Minimal Analytics, which is basically Google Analytics Lite. An extremely lightweight alternative to the standard Google Analytics libraries (analytics.js / gtag.js). Minimal Analytics also helps you get rid of the annoying “Unused JS” message in Google PageSpeed Insights!
Whenever you conduct an analysis of your website with Google Pagespeed Insights, Pingdom or GTMetrix, you will be advised to use the browser cache if you are using Google Analytics. Because Google has set the cache expiry time to 2 hours. With this plugin you get a higher score on Pagespeed and Pingdom and your website loads faster because the user’s browser doesn’t have to make a round trip to download the file from Google’s external server.
Simply install the plugin, enter your tracking ID and the plugin inserts the necessary tracking code for Google Analytics in the header (or footer) of your theme, loads and saves the analytics.js / gtag.js file your website’s server and updates it (automatically) using a scheduled script in wp_cron (). CAOS is a plugin for setting and forgetting.
CAOS Super Stealth Upgrade Features: –
- Host analytics.js or gtag.js locally (What’s the difference?),
- Minimal Analytics support,
- Google Analytics V4 API support,
- Endlessly extensible using the integrated filters and available mini plugins! E.g. track Google Adwords conversions and much, much more!
- Bypass Ad Blockers in Stealth Mode: Sneak past Security and protect your Google Analytics data,
- Plugins (e.g. linkid.js) are also served from a local source when in Stealth Mode!
- CAOS Super Stealth Upgrade adds compatibility with Enhanced Ecommerce (ec.js) and Analytics’ Ecommerce Features (ecommerce.js).
- Preconnect to google-analytics.com to reduce latency and speed up requests,
- Send an event to your Google Analytics dashboard when a visitor is viewing your pages using an Ad Blocker,
- Capture outbound links,
- Integrate Google Optimize,
- Enhanced link attribution,
- Allow tracking always or only when a certain cookie exists or has a value — Read more about GDPR Compliance,
- Add tracking code to header, footer or manually,
- Load the tracking snippet Asynchronous or Default (Synchronous)
- Fully compatible with Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WP by MonsterInsights, WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration, Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WP by Analytify and Google Analytics Dashboard for WP by ExactMetrics,
- Save analytics.js/gtag.js anywhere within the WordPress content (wp-content) directory to avoid detection by WordPress security plugins (such as WordFence) or removal by caching plugins (such as WP Super Cache),
- Serve analytics.js/gtag.js from your CDN,
- Set Cookie Expiry Period,
- Set Site Speed Sample Rate,
- Set Adjusted Bounce Rate,
- Change enqueue order (prioritize order of loaded scripts),
- Enable Enhanced Link Attribution (linkid.js),
- Force disabling display features functionalities,
- Anonymize IP addresses,
- Track logged in Administrators,
- Manually update analytics.js/gtag.js with the click of a button!