|Born To Give – Charity Crowdfunding Responsive WordPress Theme Free Download|
|Type||WordPress Theme (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||Born To Give – Charity Crowdfunding Responsive WordPress Theme v2.8.1 Free Download|
|Version||2.8.1 (Latest Version)|
|Update||30 May, 2021|
|Category||Charity & Non-profit WordPress Theme|
|Selling Platform||Themeforest (Vendor: imithemes)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
Born To Give – Charity Crowdfunding Responsive WordPress Theme is a fully functional WordPress theme that was designed and developed for crowdfunding, charity or non-profit websites and is also suitable for corporate business websites. Receive donations with PayPal (free), Stripe, Authorize.net, PayFast, PayUMoney.
It’s a fully responsive template based on the Twitter Bootstrap framework, which makes it available for all screen sizes from the larger ones to smartphones. It is not only responsive, but also retina-ready, so no blurry images on your HiDPI and Retina devices.
Born To Give – Charity Crowdfunding Responsive WordPress Theme Features: –
- Create unlimited events and assign them to event categories along with attaching tags to events
- Recurring Events: This exclusive features allows you to repeat any event on fixed day of week for a number of times you want. You can also repeat a single event on different dates for multiple years. Each instance of event will display as separate event on the website.
- Display your events on full width/screen working calendar
- Link your Google Events with your website, all events you create in your Google Calendar will be shown on the event’s calendar of your website.
- Create multiple types of paid / free tickets for your events and enable your website visitors to register for the events with multiple tickets at the same time. Set a limited number of tickets for each event and display the “Sold Out” message once all tickets are booked.
- Your website visitors can pay for event tickets using the built-in PayPal payment option, which can be easily linked to your PayPal account. You can even activate the demo mode while developing your website or testing the payment gateway for PayPal.
- Events can be shown on the website front end in 3 ways Listing, Grid View, Full width Calendar, Calendar shortcode in a text widget
- The theme uses the WP Charitable plugin for the campaign function. This plugin is available for free in the WordPress repository and is regularly updated with new features and bug fixes. The plugin developer supports the plugin very effectively
- There are many extensions available for this plugin that will allow you to expand the payment options for users to donate on your website. Available payment gateway extensions are: Stripe, Authorize.net, PayFast, PayUMoney and can be purchased from their website at a very low cost.
- The plugin can be extended to create a crowdfunding website where your visitors can register and create campaigns for their own cause and collect donations on your website, giving users a fixed commission for the donation they made for theirs Calculate campaign using the Ambassadors Extension
- Campaigns can be created with a target amount or unlimited. A campaign end date can be set after which donations will be disabled.
- Multiple types of donation amount suggestions per campaign can be created so that users can pay by simply selecting the amount. A custom donation field is always available in the donation pop-up window
- Theme comes bundles with the most popular visual page builder “Visual Composer” worth $46
- We added several custom elements for the Page Builder so that you can easily view the functionality of the theme. There are elements for events that can be used to show upcoming / past events in a list or grid view, the campaign element allows you to show your created campaigns in a list / grid / carousel mode, the testimonial element can be used to show a full width story showcase or for a carousel like basic testimonials, the posts element can show all blog posts in a grid / list / carousel. Any custom thumbnail size can be defined for the post thumbnails to create a unique look for your website.
- Theme comes with theme options panel to fully customise your website’s look and feel. Below are the options available
- Put maintenance mode on while developing your website. This is a simple module included in the topic that blocks access to your website for those who are not logged in, while logged in users like the administrator can still see the website while they make changes
- Show or hide the back to top button which comes at the bottom right of website viewport
- There are fields available for you to add custom scripts in your website before closing head tag or closing body tag.
- You can disable responsive functionality of the theme or can enable the pinch zoom for touch devices.
- Easily change the website content width or make it boxed in the center with a beautiful background for the whole website body outside the box.
- Control the minimum height for the content area or top/bottom spacing for all pages. You can event make the content area spread to 100% of the screen width
- Choose between the 3 designs for the website header. Let it occupy 100% of the screen width, enable or disable the search and Woocommerce cart option in the header. Include your information like phone number and email in the header.
- Customize the appearance of the header, e.g. B. the background color or the color of the links. Set default header banner images for all post types, e.g. B. a different image for all event posts, blog posts, etc.
- Set header banner titles for static pages like archive page for custom post types, search results page etc.
- Upload logo image for default header, sticky header and both logo as retina images as well for retina enabled devices
- Set a custom logo for the WP admin login page
- Add favicon, Apple iPhone, iPad icons easily from the theme options
- Easily customise the look of your website menu and mobile menu with extensive options available
- Choose from the different footer layouts Example 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 columns. Change the background of the footer with your own color, image. Adjust the placement of the widgets in the footer area. Use the option to display a menu in the footer or your social icons. Change the order of your social icons with a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Create unlimited sidebars using the theme-recommended Pojo Sidebars plugin or any other sidebar plugin of your choice and then set default sidebars for all custom post types and static pages like woocommerce, search results, archive pages
- Enjoy the built-in social sharing module that can be activated for your choice of post types. Choose from 3 different styles of social sharing links. Enable or disable social media sites for the sharing links.
- Set options for the events whether to keep showing events till it’s end time or hide it from the website as soon as the event start time is reached.
- Change the look of your events calendar, localize the month, day names easily
- Choose your website primary color from the preloaded 12 css stylesheets. or add in your own color
- Change the typography of the whole website with an easy to use interface, choose from 600+ Google fonts for different set of options
- Add your own custom css or js easily
- Import or export your theme options data
One Click Demo Import
Exclusive demo import that’s amazingly easy and the fastest way to build your website. Import a completely finished website with one click. It will import pages, posts, sliders, widgets, theme options and more. For copyright reasons, demo images are not imported; they are replaced by image placeholders.
Advance Page/Post Options
- These options work per page/post or any post type and can override the global/default style set by theme options
- Choose your inside page header from several options like background color, background image, FlexSlider , Revolution Slider
- Set custom height of the page header individually per page
- Custom top bottom spacing for each page/post
- Control width of the content area individually per page
- Enable disable social sharing per page
- Add background image for content area or background image for the body when using boxed mode.
- Select the sidebar for any page from the list of all sidebars. Choose the position of the sidebar from the left or right. Set the width of the sidebar from several options, such as: B. a quarter, a third or half the width of the page.
Built in Mega Menu
- Create full width mega menu for your menu items, create for one or for all menu items
- Use a sidebar to create the mega menu or add in any shortcode
- Choose post type to display its latest posts any number
- Display any selected post types with post IDs