|Ajax Search Pro – Live WordPress Search & Filter Plugin Free Download|
|Type||WordPress Plugin (Original Zip File, Not Nulled)|
|Name||Ajax Search Pro – Live WordPress Search & Filter Plugin v4.20.8 Free Download|
|Version||4.20.8 (Latest Version)|
|Update||03 April, 2021|
|Category||Utilities WordPress Plugin|
|Selling Platform||Codecanyon (Vendor: wpdreams)|
|Download Type||Original Zip File, No Nulled Version, No License Key, No Activation Key, No Registration Key, No Purchase Code, No Crack|
Ajax search pro is the best live search engine plugin for WordPress. Highly customizable, with loads of features and options that will give you the best possible results! Replace the WordPress search bar with a better looking, more efficient search engine.
Ajax Search Pro for WordPress is designed to maximize the user’s search experience. It offers a live Ajax search that makes the search experience in WordPress even more convenient.
The results are presented with pictures (if any are found) so that they look more attractive and less flat. The search works with mobile devices, whether Android or IOS.
The search can overwrite the standard WordPress search results – this is how Ajax functionality is expanded – replace your standard theme search with just the click of a button.
The search can return posts, pages, any custom post types (such as WooCommerce products, BBPress forums, topics, replies), categories, custom taxonomy terms (such as product categories, portfolio tags), users, BudddyPress groups and BuddyPress activities as results .
Searching media attachments, including their content, is also possible – for PDF, CSV, TXT, RTF and Office documents, Excel and Powerpoint files.
Ajax Search Pro Features: –
- 400+ possible options on admin panel
- 70+ pre-defined fully customisable themes
- Vertical / Horizontal / Polaroid and Isotopic styled results list
- Multiple search plugins on one page – You can configure all of them separately!
- Google Keyword Suggestions on no results, witch a language selector
- Responsive width
- Search caching & image precaching for better performace
- Search in public custom fields is now possible!
- 2 New widgets: Latest searched keywords and Top searched keywords! – You can setup a sidebar widget of the latest/top used keywords and even trigger a search by clicking on them!
- Results filtering by: categories, terms, tags, custom fields, date
- Search relevance options with adjustable weight values
- Retina ready SVG icons
- WPML support
- Polylang support
- qTranslate(x) support
- Dynamic string translations via Polylang or WPML string translations
- .pot file included for a fully translatable Admin Section
- Google Analytics Integration module
- Scroll-to-results option
- Keyboard navigation for vertical results
- Multiple instances of search boxes are now possible
- Better preview
- Shortcode buttons on the Post editor
- Better image options and image handling
- Hooks – Filters & Actions for developers
- For the full list see the changelog down below!
- Search statistics page
- Default search text
- Intelligent image parsing (possible from post featured image, post content, post excerpt, possible to set priorities as well)
- Custom Post Types support – You can select which post types do you want to search! Tested with BBPress!
- Font, color, border, box shadow options
- Keyword Highlighting in search results
- Works in templates and in post and pages as well
- Search widget also included
- Preview window on the admin page
- Mobile support
- Frontend Search options popup
- Possible to search in Posts, Pages and Products (WooCommerce, Jigoshop, WP-ecommerce etc..)
- Image caching for bandwidth saving
- Very easy installation and set up
- Powerful api for controlling the search from other frontend applications
- jQuery powered, for the best possible compatibility
- Show more results link below the search box
- WordPress 3.5+ compatibility!
- Multisite support!
- Search autocomplete with search statistics or google keywords!
- Error checking module
- Shortcodes can be executed in search results
- Search result content HTML tag stripping is possible
- Category selectors on the frontend – It’s possible to filter the posts by categories
- You can select custom fields as post title and description
- Post grouping by category or post type!
- Search in comments
- It’s possible to exclude categories or posts from the search!
- Stable, custom built jQuery for maximum compatibility
- Shortcodes strippable/executable in results
- Supports pages with categories/taxonomies
- PeepSo Groups & Group activities search
- Index table search capabilities:
- Indexing titles, content, exceprt, authors, custom fields, categoires, tags etc…
- Indexing shortcodes content
- Compatible with PODs – including indexing PODs custom table meta fields
- Compatible Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin’s:
- Text field
- Textarea field
- Date field
- Number field
- Email field
- WYSIWYG editor field